Presentations to Members of Financial Service Organizations
KEVIN HAS PRESENTED TO AUDIENCES BOTH LARGE AND SMALL, IN-PERSON AND VIA WEBINAR.
He is a frequent invitee to advisor study groups to discuss new and hot topics, or address attendees at national annual meetings of key financial organizations in Canada. He is often the top-ranked presenter as his commentary is timely, informative and relevant to the needs of the audience.
Below is a list of recent presentations for organizations relating to tax and estate planning:
- Recent Developments in Estate Planning – various Advocis Chapters
- Opportunities for Corporate-Owned Life Insurance – 2021 Vancouver Estate Planning Conference
- Tax and Estates Update – 2021 Webinar Series by The Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting
- Charitable Gifting – Staying out of Trouble – 2022 Canadian Association of Gift Planners
- Corporate Insurance Transfers and Resulting Trusts – 2021 Estate Planning Council of Canada
- Aggressive Insurance Strategies – 2021 STEP Webinar Series (Calgary Bundle)
- Market Trends – Tax Driven Insurance Strategies – 2021 Canadian Reinsurance Conference
Please contact Kevin for information on speaking fees.